I’ve been really busy this spring with a variety of projects. Time for personal design work has been at a minimum the last couple months. As a result, I started a small project a few weeks back with the goal of seeing what I could knock out in a very short span of time each morning.
The challenge was building out a different logo from scratch, modifying textures & lighting, and do some post editing inside a comp scene over the course of 15 minutes. The logos were all built from scratch in C4D and/or AfterEffects and comp’d together with imagery for the final scene. To keep it fun, I did a mix of current and past MLB team logos.
The project served as a great warmup to the workday most mornings. Above is the quick comp reel of all 30 scenes. You can also check each of them out on Instagram.