The creative Swiss army knife.
Scott Paull has 15+ years of creative development and production for brands, teams, sponsors and stadiums. Along the way, Scott has served in a variety of roles at different levels in the creative industry — everything from leading creative teams that produce results to being a right-hand animator & designer for a variety of brands, athletics programs and their sponsors. No matter the size and scope of the task at hand, Scott will always offer the same level of attention to detail and design expertise. He has worked on projects for a combination of over 200 brands, companies and sports teams.
Projects created for:
· Over 200 brands, companies & sponsors
· 30+ collegiate athletics programs & pro sports teams
· ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, LHN, SEC Network
· National organizations & conventions
· Magazines, billboards, venue signage, programs
· AM & FM radio commercial spots
· AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, MAXON Cinema 4D, Canon DSLR, DJI Mavic Pro, Lightroom
· Sketch, Affinity Designer, Procreate, Daktronics Venus & more
· Sportsmation Productions - Creative Director
· ESPN - Assoc. Supervisor of Creative Services
· Torchy's Tacos - Creative Manager
· Texas Exes - Front-End Web Developer
· The University of Texas - Marketing Coord.
· The University of Texas - Web Producer
· Austin Wranglers - Creative Manager
· Houston Astros - Special Events & Tours
· NATAS Emmy Award - Graphic Arts & Design
· ProMax BDA Silver Award
· ESPN Standing Ovation Award