The creative Swiss army knife.
Scott Paull has 15+ years of creative development and production for brands, teams, sponsors and stadiums. Along the way, Scott has served in a variety of roles at different levels in the creative industry — everything from managing creative teams that produce results to being a right-hand contract designer for a variety of brands. No matter the size and scope of the task at hand, Scott always offers the same level of attention to detail and design expertise. He has worked on projects for a combination of over 200 brands, companies and teams on everything from design, animation and video to web, digital and branding.
Projects created for:
· 30+ collegiate athletics programs & pro sports teams
· Over 200 brands, companies & sponsors
· ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, LHN, SEC Network
· National organizations & conventions
· Magazines, billboards, venue signage, programs
· AM & FM radio commercial spots
· Sportsmation Productions - Creative Director
· ESPN - Assoc. Supervisor of Creative Services
· Torchy's Tacos - Creative Manager
· Texas Exes - Front-End Web Developer
· The University of Texas - Marketing Coord.
· The University of Texas - Web Producer
· Austin Wranglers - Creative Manager
· Houston Astros - Special Events & Tours
· NATAS Emmy Award - Graphic Arts & Design
· ProMax BDA Silver Award
· ESPN Standing Ovation Award