The creative Swiss army knife.
Scott Paull has 15+ years of professional experience designing for sports teams, sponsors and arenas. Along the way, Scott has served in a variety of roles at different levels from contract designer to company management. No matter the scope of a project or the size of your business, you will always get the same level of quality, attention to detail and design expertise when working with Scott. No project is too big or too small.
Scott Paull, Creative Director:
I started Sportsmation Productions in 2009 as a way to work with clients without a limit to creativity. Since that time, I have worked on projects for a combination of over 200 brands, companies and teams on everything from videoboard animation to logo design. I'm proud that most of the client work I've done has come through referrals. That being said, I'm always looking to take on new projects and work with great people. I like to keep things fresh when working on a new project and be limited to one particular style.
In the end, it's all about what best presents what the client's wants and needs. If you need someone who can tackle any and all creative needs, then let's talk and see how we can showcase your brand, company, team or product! — SP
Projects created for:
· ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, LHN, SEC Network
· 30+ professional & collegiate sports teams
· Over 200 brands, companies & sponsors
· National organizations & conventions
· Austin Chronicle, Austin American-Statesman
· Magazines, billboards, signage, team programs
· AM & FM radio stations
· LoneStar Emmy Award - Creative Design
· ESPN Standing Ovation Award
· ProMax BDA Silver Award
· Sportsmation Productions - Creative Director
· ESPN - Assoc. Supervisor of Creative Services
· Texas Exes - Front-End Web Developer
· The University of Texas - Marketing Manager
· The University of Texas - Web Producer
· Austin Wranglers - Creative Manager
· Houston Astros - Special Events & Tours
· BS, Sport Management - The University of Texas at Austin